Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life's a Roller Coaster!!

Through the ups and downs of life;
we get, sometimes,
A mother's touch or cuts of a knife;

A roller coaster's ride;
we enjoy with pride,
Without going up and down;
Had it moved straight through the town,
It would have been a sad story;
Like watching a crying clown.

Life too is a track;
God is the engine,
We are the coaches;
Up we go and down again
For if we don't go down;
How do we enjoy going up again?

Bury the worry;
Don't be in a hurry,
Coach yourself to be a good 'coach';
See the 'engine' take you places;
Be a good guide;
Don't forget to leave your traces!

2 comments:

Srikanth said...

That's best summary of life that I have read anywhere... I love the lines -
"For if we don't go down
How will we enjoy going up again?"

PS: I must say, in all the years I've known you, I never saw the poet in you...

sujeet said...

great going man first man follow traces then traces follow man