Saturday, February 9, 2008

someday i shall write!!!!

someday i shall write!!!!


there is so much i want to share,
with the known and the unknown,
about the known and the unknown,

dunno where to start from, but can see the end:
matter is saved in my mind as draft but i just cant send..

have seen so much in my life, want to see the unseen
have been to many a places, want to be to those never been..

in a confused state of mind, feel like putting it systematically
just to realise how systematically my mind has confused me!!!!!!

this is not what i want to write...
but there is so much i want to write...

and hence i sign off today again...
saying...
someday i shall write.....

1 comment:

uday said...

hi there, nice poem bro ,
u sounded like a pro,
u speak abt the seen,
and then the unseen,
i read that blog of thine,
hoping that u shall read mine,
the nameis uday,
bcoz thats what them holmies say,
i bet u shall write, write & write!!!

www.iamaneditor.blogspot.com

hi man,iam uday, i chanced upon ur blog at the JKC lab,found it intersting. I write 2, i left my address ,do read them and leave a comment.